Thursday, October 13, 2011

Hmmm...I see!!!

Hmmm.... It's been a while since I visited my blog and now am surprised (read it as shocked! ;-) ) to see 2000+ hits. I see!! Is it genuine? Or does Google contribute in order to motivate? :P:P Anyway, looks like am not the only one checking my blog ;-) . I do it, say, once in 6 months just to remind myself that I do have a blog. Time to start updating it. And people who visit my blog, why don't you comment too? That'd motivate me as I'd know that I do have some good/kind souls still reading my kirukkals. ;-)

I swore to update regularly when the blog crossed 1000 hits. Managed to write some. Let's see what I do next.

Thanks to those who did read my blog regularly when I was active and those who still manage to drop by intentionally/accidentally. :-)

Cheers.

No comments: